State Rep. Vernon Jones announced Wednesday he will resign his seat effective immediately following his endorsement of President Donald Trump’s reelection bid last week.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news in your inbox? Signup today!
- Confirmed: 12 patients, 4 employees positive at Calhoun Health Care Center; 1 death
- Rome mother, son die in Redmond Circle wreck
- Thieves take more than $47,000 worth of puppies from store
- Report: Man threatened to get his gun and "shoot everyone" at Walmart
- Kemp’s move surprising for Rome, Floyd County leaders
- National Weather Service: April 12 tornado began in Fort Oglethorpe, Ga., crossed state line into Tennessee
- Two more Floyd County residents die from complications resulting from COVID-19 infection
- Elizabeth Crumbly: Rest in peace, friend
- Rome inundated by unofficial medical professionals
- Georgia to reopen some businesses as early as Friday